He Poutama Ako – Foundation Skills Level 2
Foundation Skills Level 2 aims to build on your existing fundamentals while introducing more advanced workplace abilities and techniques to further aid you towards a higher level of study and employment.
- New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 2.
This qualification includes both theory and practical elements.
Learners will cover:
- Developing computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Advancing Numeracy and Literacy capabilities through a variety of topics.
- Establishing office processes and developing administration skills.
- General employment knowledge.
- Fostering Teamwork.
- Cultivating etiquette for the modern working environment.
WHO CAN ENROL?
This is a youth qualification designed for all learners aged 16 – 19 who do not already hold a qualification at level 2 or above. We do have a small amount of places at each of our centres for learners over the age of 20.
Applicants must also be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
WHERE CAN I STUDY?
You can study at the following centres
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
This is a full-time 20-week programme.
Monday – Thursday between the hours of 9:00am – 2:30pm
Friday between the hours of 09:00am – 12:30pm
ARE THERE ANY COSTS?
This programme is fees free – we’ll also provide free breakfast each day.
WHAT CAN I DO NEXT?
On the completion of this programme graduates can choose to continue their studies with Capital Training, on the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 3, or continue studying at a higher level at an external organisation. The skills gained in this qualification will be invaluable in a variety of computer-based workplaces.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 weeks
- Skill level Level 2
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes