Foundation Skills Level 2 aims to build on your existing fundamentals while introducing more advanced workplace abilities and techniques to further aid you towards a higher level of study and employment.
- New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 2.
This qualification includes both theory and practical elements.
Learners will cover:
- Developing computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Advancing Numeracy and Literacy capabilities through a variety of topics.
- Establishing office processes and developing administration skills.
- General employment knowledge.
- Fostering Teamwork.
- Cultivating etiquette for the modern working environment.
WHO CAN ENROL?
This is a youth qualification designed for all learners aged 16 – 24 who do not already hold a qualification at level 2 or above. We do have a small amount of places at each of our centres for learners over the age of 25.
Applicants must also be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
WHERE CAN I STUDY?
You can study at the following centres
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
This is a full-time 20-week programme.
Monday – Thursday between the hours of 9:00am – 2:30pm
Friday between the hours of 09:00am – 12:30pm
ARE THERE ANY COSTS?
This programme is fees free – we’ll also provide free breakfast each day.
WHAT CAN I DO NEXT?
On the completion of this programme graduates will be able to gain entry-level employment in a range of supervised roles, or graduates may also choose to continue their studies towards the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) at an external organisation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes