AN UPDATE FROM US ON COVID-19
We would like to advise you that at Alert Levels 4 and 3, all our centres remain closed.
We support the New Zealand government’s decision to protect people’s safety and wellbeing and we therefore await the government announcement on Monday 6th September, advising us when it is safe to re-open our centres.
As circumstances continue to develop one thing will remain the same, we will make our decisions with the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of our learners, staff and community as our highest priority.
We look forward to continuing to work alongside you remotely, until we can safely resume classes again under Alert Level 2.
Noho ora mai