KIA ORA KOUTOU
We hope that you have been able to manage a workable study – home life balance whilst in your bubble during Alert Level 3. Thank you for continuing your learning journey with Capital Training during COVID-19.
Yesterday, we heard from the Prime Minister about the plans for what we will be able to do during Alert Level 2 in New Zealand. On Monday, May 11 we will hear from her regarding the timing of our next change in Alert Levels after which we will be in contact about when centres will re-open.
Please do not come into the centre until you have been notified by your Centre Team Leader or Tutor.
Capital Training has been planning and preparing our learning spaces for the change in Alert Levels and what this will mean for teaching and learning. In preparation for the next phase we have:
- Deep cleaned and sanitised all our learning centres.
- Placed sanitiser at all reception and kitchen areas, classrooms and breakout areas.
- Every learner will be assigned their own designated computer/workstation ensuring appropriate physical distancing.
- We continue to have all our centres cleaned daily.
- If you did not use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) before COVID-19, you don’t need it now. For example; gloves, masks or screens for additional protection while working are not needed.
We are still open for course enquiries and are gearing up to take enrolments again. If you are interested in our courses please contact us on 0800 4 CAPITAL.
As circumstances continue to develop one thing will remain the same, we will make our decisions with the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of our learners, staff and community as our highest priority.
Noho ora mai
National Academic Manager