Business Administration Course Level 3
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSE DESCRIPTION
The aim of the New Zealand Business Administration Course Level 3 is to increase skills and knowledge in the use of office technology. The course includes computing and text processing which enables you to work in a range of supervised general office administration roles. The programme also focuses on developing skills, knowledge and practical experience in customer service, reception and written and verbal communication.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
The business administration course is split into five modules of learning:
- Module 1 Induction, Health and Safety and Understanding your computer – introduces you to ergonomics, compliance requirements and the format of the course.
- Module 2 Teamwork and Communication – provides you with the opportunity to work with a range of people and cultures and to work collaboratively and effectively in a team to achieve a task.
- Module 3 Design skills – takes you through designing websites and desktop publishing.
- Module 4 Business Technologies and Admin Skills – developing key business administration skills.
- Module 5 Reception and Office Administration Skills
WHO CAN ENROL?
This is a youth qualification designed for all learners aged 16 – 19 who do not already hold a qualification at level 3 or above.
Applicants must also be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
WHERE CAN I STUDY?
You can study at any one of our 4 centres
HOW LONG IS THE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSE?
This is a 20 week programme.
Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00am – 2:30pm
ARE THERE ANY COSTS?
This programme is fees free – we’ll also provide free breakfast each day and subsidise your travel costs.
WHAT CAN I DO NEXT?
On the completion of this programme graduates will be able to gain entry level employment in a range of supervised general office administration roles, such as receptionist, data entry operator, front line customer service, call or contact centre operators, secretary, or office support work or be able to progress to higher-level study in business administration such as the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 Weeks
- Skill level Level 3
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes