“Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.”
~ Theodore Roethke
- Read through the information on our website about the different courses on offer (under the “Courses” tab)
- Think about your current interests, skills and abilities. What have you enjoyed before? What have you struggled with? What sort of job might you like to end up in? Do any of courses stand out to you as something that might suit you?
- See what sort of career might suit you here: Occupation Outlook 2017
- Check that you meet the eligibility requirements listed for that course.
- Check your availability – are you able to study full-time or do you need a part-time option.
- Come and see us. Meet the teaching team, meet your fellow learners, chat to us. We can help you decide on a course if you are unsure.